Fixed Price Legal Packages
Entrepreneurs are passionate and optimistic; they are risk takers and doers. But they can also be hesitant, especially when it comes to the great unknown that is legal fees.
Many small business owners dread hourly billing or unknown costs, and therefore, attempt to DIY their legal startup by using a template found online or relying on the advice of a distant relative. Sadly these decisions intended to save money often wind up costing more in the long run.
Entrepreneurs and small business owners deserve excellent legal representation at affordable, and predictable, prices. These fixed price legal packages are designed to ensure that all startups get the best possible legal start.
Legal Start-Up Package with Trademark
Starting at $2,095 plus filing fees
- Initial consultation
- Advice on selecting an appropriate business entity
- Draft and file appropriate documents with the state (filing fees not included)
- Submit for publication (LLC/LLP only) (publication fee not included)
- Obtain EIN number
- Single Member Operating Agreement for LLC or Bylaws for Corporation
- Three hours of consultations via phone or Zoom
- Prepare and file a federal trademark application with the USPTO
- Monitor trademark application progress
- Trademark registration certificate
- Comprehensive federal trademark search
- State trademark search and common law trademark search
- Phone or Zoom consultation detailing search results; or opinion letter detailing search results