Contracts are the basis of business transactions. Contracts can also be full of legalese and challenging to understand fully. An experienced contract attorney can help reduce time and expense, manage risk, avoid unnecessary disputes, limit liability, and avoid unintended legal consequences. Whether your business requires all new contracts drafted or a review of a previously drafted agreement, Regina Gordon Law Office is here to handle all of your contract concerns.
Regina Gordon Law Office has experience with all types of legal contracts, including:
- Commercial Lease Contracts
- Employment Contracts
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Purchase Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Operating Agreements
- Franchise Agreements
- Licensing Agreements
- Letter of Intent
- Supplier Contracts
- Master Service Agreements
- Consulting Agreements
- Software Creation and Licensing
- Royalty Agreements
- Sale of Businesses
Legal contracts are not one size fits all. Some common factors that impact the price of drafting or reviewing a contract include:
- The complexity of the goods or services being purchased or sold.
- The extent of the parties' agreement to the essential terms
- Whether the original contract was attorney-drafted
- The number of parties to the agreement
- The financial aspects of the transaction
Discuss your contract and receive a no-obligation flat fee today.
Commercial Lease Review, Revision, and Negotiation
Leasing commercial space is a big step for many small businesses. Typically a commercial lease is a long term agreement with many requirements and stipulations. Having unfavorable provisions in the lease or not fully understanding the terms can be costly to a small business. I will review the lease, explain all the details in plain English, make suggestions and alterations and negotiate with the landlord so that you can be sure that when you sign on the dotted line someone is looking out for your best interest.
- Starting at $675 for up to 15 pages and $25 per additional page.