- Posts from 2022
Posts from 2021
- ReginaGordonLaw.com Launches New Website!
- Asset or Stock Sale When Buying or Selling a Small Business
- Due Diligence: Preparing to Sell a Small Business
- Common Limited Liability Company (LLC) Questions
- Does My Business Need a Formal Legal Structure?
- The Five Contracts Your Business Should Have
- How to Buy an Existing Small Business
Posts from 2018
- 4 Things Every Business Owner Should Know About Doing Business in New York
- Smart Legal Tips for Entrepreneurs
- 4 Things for Online Retailers to Know about the Supreme Court Internet Tax Ruling
- How to Find the Best Small Business Attorney Near Me
- Should I Form an LLC or an S Corporation?
- What To Review When Buying A Small Business In New York
- The Importance of the Operating Agreement
- The Need for a Partnership Agreement
- How Much Is My Small Business Worth?
- Can I Deduct the Cost of Buying a Small Business?
Posts from 2016
- Maintaining Liability Protections of an LLC or Corporation – Small Business Lawyer
- Brooklyn Business Lawyer: Employee vs. Independent Contractor
- When Must a Business Pay Interns? – New York Business Lawyer
- Brooklyn Startup Lawyer: Protecting Your Brand
- The Importance Of A Trademark For Small Business
Posts from 2014
- FAQ: Corporations
- Why a Small Business Lawyer is Essential to Business Owners
- Small Business Legal Issues
- FAQ: Copyright Law
- Business Dissolutions in New York
- Considerations for a Business Sale
- Commercial Lease Review: 10 Things New York Tenants Should Know
- Small Business Startup: First Steps
- Independent Contractor Agreements: What Every Small Business Owner Should Know
- Contract Review Checklist
- How Trademark Law Can Help Your Small Business
- Answers To Your Small Business Questions
- Posts from 2013